Here at Tallgrass Title we work hard to make the closing process as hassle-free and convenient as possible from start to finish. One of the tools that we have been providing for years is Paperless Closer. Access this program via the “Client Login” link on our website and provides a secure portal for sharing documents. Not only do we post the commitment, contract, receipts, and closing documents to it, but realtors can use it to send documents to us.
Here are 5 tips to become a Paperless Closer Power User:
1. Use the “New Order” button on the main Lobby page to submit new orders. Fill out the basic order information, like the property owner’s name and the address. As soon as you hit the submit button, an alarm goes off on our end. You can also leave a note on the form to have our courier come pick up the earnest money from your office. As soon as the check arrives at our office we will post the receipt to paperless closer.
2. View tasks assigned to you. On your homepage, you can view any tasks we have assigned to you. The task may be a reminder to submit an invoice for an inspection, so we can pay it during closing. Usually, we use this to remind you of tasks that aren’t a standard part of every closing process. For example, if there is an additional document required like a rural water payment book, we may schedule an activity to remind you and us to make sure it gets done.
3. Use the Status dropdown tool to view closed files. We understand that realtors are audited periodically. If you forgot to get a copy of one of the documents you need, use this tool to complete your set.
4. View the name of the assigned closing agent and his/her contact info. Don’t know who to send invoices or questions to? Find the name of the closing agent and click on the E-mail link to send a direct message.
5. Use the “Closing Disclosure” button on the order page to view the document draft. Want to make sure a particular fee will appear on the Closing Disclosure? Use this button to view the current draft of the document.
Call us at (785) 456-2779 to create your account today! It takes less than 5 minutes to set up a new account and grant access to a file. Should you experience any difficulty at any time in locating your file or viewing documents, just send a quick email to email@example.com. We monitor this email address 9 hours a day and our goal is to respond to assistance requests within minutes! Most paperless closer troubleshooting issues are resolved very quickly and easily. Also, we understand that technology can be frustrating. If you would like further instruction on this program, contact our office to set up a training session at your office. It’s our job to make sure you are comfortable using this tool.