In efforts to further assist our buyers, sellers, and realtors, we are pleased to announce our partnership with Earnnest to bring an additional option to your tool kit.
What is Earnnest?
Earnnest is a web app that allows for the electronic and instantaneous transfer of buyer’s earnest money into our Tallgrass Title trust account. This service eliminates the requirement of delivering a physical check to our office or paying costly wire fees.
Functioning much like Venmo, PayPal, or Cash App, Earnnest is a perfect tool for transactions with out of town buyers, buyers unable to leave work, or for Millennials without check books!
How does it work?
- The real estate agent or the title company (that’s us) sends a request to the buyer for the value of the earnest money
- The Buyer gets a text or e-mail notification
- The Buyer verifies their identity and makes the payment
- The title company and escrow holder receives the payment instantaneously!
- Tallgrass Title generates an electronic earnest money receipt for the realtor file.
With the technology of Earnnest in conjunction with electronic signature apps, the contract signing and escrow set up can be fully digital! No one needs to leave their office or their couch.
At Tallgrass Title, our mission is to make your transaction as smooth and easy as possible. Earnnest is another step we have taken to continue that mission. We would love to demonstrate further how this new tool works for you! Please give us a call for details or simply request to get started with Earnnest for your next escrow!